Free Breastfeeding Class
Join Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center for a free informative prenatal class. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers and their guests are invited to learn how to lay a good foundation for breastfeeding in the hospital and through the early weeks of motherhood.
During this class you will learn about:
- Benefits of breastfeeding vs. formula
- What to expect as you learn to breastfeed
- What to expect during labor and delivery
- Pain relief
- Labor positions
- Signs and symptoms of labor
- When to call the doctor ... and more!
For more information and to register, call 830-872-2690.